Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ice Cream :D

Hello again :) Okay I felt bad about how stupid my last post was, so I'm trying to make up for it's stupidness. Only problem was I had no idea of what I should blog so I asked people in my house. My mom said ice cream.
Therefore I will blog about ice cream :)
The only problem is that I don't know how to blog about ice cream, because everyone already knows how amazing and incredible ice cream is, so I can't just tell you something everyone all ready knows. So I'm starting a poll with one simple question.
If you could invent a flavor of ice cream, what would you call it and what would be the ingredients? The only problem is I would like you guys to send me a couple of weird names and tell me some ideas for what would be in an ice cream flavor with that name. Then I'll post a poll on my blog and we'll see who's ice cream flavor wins.
Hey, random, but it makes up for my last post right? :)

Comment now! I need ice cream flavors :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your lovely comment :)

    Ummm... I have to say I'm very conservative when it comes to icecream. I'm a massive fan of flavours that involve multiple chocolates.

    I know they have squid ink icecream in Japan. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked 2Twisted!

    one word:
    omgyumthismakesyousohappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, if I could invent an ice cream it would have to be... Well, I have no idea honestly. It seems like all the good flavors are taken O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were to invent a new kind of ice cream I would make one with roasted almonds, chocolate syrup, chocolate ice cream, gummy bears on top, and a cherry on top. This has probably been done before so it wouldn't be a really good invention. But I like simple ice creams. So maybe just call it Simple Dimple Ice Cream! lol

    Thanks for commenting and following my blog!

    ReplyDelete