Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh yeah. #140 on my list if officially checked off :)



Ciao bloggers!:D Hey guys! Well this gives me the right to check #140 on my Bucket List off. I've officially started a blog :) Anyway, I guess I should tell you who I am. Well, I'm Alexx Rouse a Cincinnati native who's currently working on completing my freshmen year at School for Creative and Performing Arts. I've been involved in theatre since I was 11 and I hope to one day turn it into a career. But I also love to write which is the exact reason I'm here. But as far as what I'll write about, I'm not completely sure yet. I may tell you how my day went, review some movies, give you some tips, tell you about my bucket list...who knows?
Guess you're just gonna have to comment and find out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment