Thursday, March 26, 2009

To anyone watching Taking the Stage tonight

Okay, though I usually do not involve myself with the usually fake, ditzy, completely airbrushed "reality" station that is MTV, I'm a freshman at The School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati so I watch Taking the Stage every week to keep a look out in the background for my friends and teachers and possibly even me. And I would like to make something clear to the world about their episode tonight.
Okay, no matter what MTV told you, the dance they showed you, was NOT homecoming.
Our real homecoming was held at the Sydicate in Newport, Kentucky and did not involve a dance competition of any kind. Also, it was a formal dance, the room was NOWHERE near as lighted, and unforunately no student bands were there to perform. We had a DJ.

Just thought you'd like to know :)


P.S. Aaron and Mia, you guys should have won! I mean everyone that did was good, but you guys were frigging AMAZING!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment