Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ooooooh my Goooooooood...

Okay so I've gone from seeing Broadway shows, working all day long in studios, and playing in the ocean to sleeping until noon and praying for my mom to have errands to run. Wow, I have a pretty pitiful existence at the moment. And I was fooled into thinking that I my awesome existence would continue And I have a lot to tell you about New York and Cape Cod, but I don't know where to begin. I mean I saw the ocean for the first time, I saw my first Broadway play, I made friends from all over the country, I went shopping in The Village, I was told my monologue was great by a person who won an Emmy, I learned to dance hip hop, I saw Avenue Q on Broadway (changed. my. LIFE), and sang 'Lion Sleeps Tonight' in four part harmony on top of a building in Times Square. Yeah, yeah I really did that. Only problem is, I have no idea where or how to begin telling you all of these things...
So I figured the best way to go about this is that I won't. :)
I'll just continue speaking of my general life and if anything comes up that reminds me of said trip (or if any of you comment just DYING to know about it) I'll write a bit about it.
Anyway, now that I've had my summer FUN the rest of my free days will most likely be crammed with summer duties such as practicing guitar, which I failed to do yesterday, getting ready for my Cincinnati Children's Theater audition, right after I found out I have a sore throat and of course, finishing my summer reading, in which there are two of three projects I haven't even started on.
Huh. Maybe I should get off Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. you can always visit us at my place if you get bored

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you need to take Avenue Q off the "Plays I Need To See" list... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? no way you're not going to write about it! I NEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD TO KNOW! lol! i mean, seriously, i really do. what you had experienced in NY is amazing and fun. lets see, maybe you can tell us about it in episodes? one experience in a post. gosh, i'm excited!

    ReplyDelete