Friday, July 10, 2009

Until The 25th Fellow Bloggers. Farewell for Now!

The bags are packed. The animals are taken care of. The iPod is charged...or charging. Bottom line is I'm less than TWELVE hours away from my two day trip to New York to try to become not only a bohemian, but a classically trained, possibly Broadway worthy bohemian.
Wow I can't believe I'm about to do this. I get to learn in midtown Manhattan from Broadway professionals, go behind the scenes at a Broadway show, and most importantly get to audition for a Broadway show. All because of such a horrid audition! Ahhhh! I just hope that everything works out the way it needs to inside of my own mind. I'm going to miss everyone...
But let's cover the important things. :)
Okay, I would just like to let you know what I expect of you guys before I leave. I want you guys to tell me 5 things you want to do before you die. Please try not to tell me about things involving New York though or I'll be mad I didn't do them xD Anyway, I just ask you guys to do that if you comment on me. And if you could tell some people to follow me, that would be awesome.
Thanks guys! I'll be back in two weeks and I'll tell you all about my adventures in the Big Apple.
Wish me luck... ;D

5 comments:

  1. gosh! i've always wanted to go to nyc and watch the broadway! you're soooooo lucky, alexy! (and i'm very jealous! lol!) anyhoooowwwwwwwww, don't worry about it. from what i have read, you seem like a very talented person. i have faith you! good luck and have a joyful bohemian trip! :)

    ps; i will post up the five things later, as i need to finish up my assignments. lol! take care, okay. i'm gonna miss reading you for a couple of weeks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so proud of you Alexy!! i hope you have an amazing time!! i love you!! ok 5 things i want to do before i die (in no particular order)

    1. get a lead in a musical (any musical)
    2. get married
    3. travel around Europe
    4. have at least 3 children
    5. be on t.v. or a movie if only as an extra

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. find true love (if it really exists)
    2. get out of the house
    3. take serious acting lessons again
    4. become an indie johnny depp
    5. find my bliss

    have fun in new york!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you pretty girl,

    thank you for all your commentS, i wish you the best:)
    can't wait to see NY also, it's like a fantasy for me:)

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete