Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break Is Winding Down...


As much as I hate to admit to it, I know it is. Unfortunately once Tuesday hits, I will be thrown back into monologues, one acts, and the multiple productions that I have neglected for the past week. Or maybe not so unfortunately. I've been feeling a little down since Thursday and to be honest when I'm not memorizing lines or going somewhere for or with my friends, I feel quite useless. And I truly have been useless almost this full week. Well, of course last Friday was spectatuclar. That was the day I exposed all of my friends to the suburbs
and my boyfriend. We had far too much fun running all over the park by my house and hanging out in my room. Saturday was a Rachel day, heading to Chipotle, then the movies for Alice in Wonderland. Which we were almost late for because we were too busy white girl dancing to Ch-Check It Out by the Beastie Boys in the back of her Camero :) This wonderful adventure was followed by Jungle Jims cheesecake on a stick, Starbucks, and the to Meijer for Disney Princess coloring books and a DVD of Swan Princess. This is in fact the very movie she stayed over to watch.
Monday my mother and I roamed through Clifton, stopping at The Spicy Pickle and later finally trying out Bubble Tea and all of Tuesday afternoon was spent at Wren's watching Mystery Science Theatre and being judged by him due to his superior pinball and bowling skills (and that is the ONLY time anyone will ever hear me admit to that!) Wendsday was the library and Applebees with my mother along with sword fighting with Evan. And Thursday afternoon was reading my new finds and snuggling and watching Up with Wren. And in two hours or so I get to go see my friend who's coming up from Virginia to stay the remaining days of spring break at my house...

You know, maybe this wasn't such a bad break after all :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a pretty darn good spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was Alice in Wonderland. I haven't seen it, but the trailer seemed somewhat disappointing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you like alice in wonderland? i thought it was a cute movie. and yummmm bubble tea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Your words are warm up my heart!
    Buona Pasqua!

    ReplyDelete