Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not Over Yet :)
















As you can tell from my pictures, I have been having a busy and utterly amazing summer :) I got back from New York three days ago and I haven't stopped until today. Friday I had to clean up everything we left during vacation as well as grab lunch with my best friend and hug attack my boyfriend after two weeks of being away. Yesterday was waking up, getting dressed, jumping in the car with my boyfriend and riding in the back of his dad's 1951 Ford pickup for a parade through Hamilton. I'm sunburned like crazy x) We stopped, grabbed McDonald's and hung out in a cafe until his mom drove me to Rachel's where I changed clothes, shot the breeze with her (and her dad for that matter) and sped off to grab ice cream before going to see a few of our friends in Children of Eden. Amazing show by the way, if you get a chance to see it, do so. Anyway after this her and I sped over to Waffle House and talked about my trip and gossiped. I left at one in the afternoon and got home at eleven. Wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. New York! I'm so jealous! My parents and brother are flying there in October for a holiday, but decided to book it when I'm immersed in lectures at my final year of university-so cruel!! WHat sights did you see?? And hello Waffle House... sounds yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete